Published on March 27th, 2013 | by Adam0
NZ Aerosports Sky Art Competition
Our friends at NZ aerosports are doing their SkyArt contest this year again!
And who doesn’t like free stuff?
Here’s a copy of the contest details:
We love giving away cool free shit! So we’ve started a new SkyArt competition to give you a chance to win. Keep reading…
So what’s cool?
We’re doing something new with SkyArt. It means you can have anything at all on your canopy…fades, complex patterns, even photos (or tie-dye if you’re into that kinda thing)! Plus, NO extra pack volume! Winning.
Whether you want your canopy to be elegant, beautiful, arty, or badass, now you can have it — whatever your style!
What free shit?
That’s where you come in! First prize is an Icarus or Daedalus canopy of your choice and size with your design on it. Completely FREE!
- 1st Place: FREE canopy + FREE SkyArt
- 2nd and 3rd place: FREE Skyart Design with any canopy bought
- Top 5 Funny Favs: Get your design printed on a slider!
If that’s not worth a few minutes (or hours) of your time, some serious creative brain juice and as many entries as you can come up with…we don’t know what is!
So grab a beer to get those juices flowing and sit down with a pencil, paper or photoshop and get designing some SkyArt! Remember this is art, so make sure to name your masterpiece!
Competition running from now until Mid May.
Click on the logos below to download a template and get started with your first design!
* Remember the designs are going to be printed on canopies — these are HUGE pieces of art. The mockup you submit on our entry page doesn’t have to be hi-res – however if you want it to be printed on your canopy (i.e. if you’re gonna win with your awesome design), you have to have a hi-res image to print from! So make sure you can get a good quality version of whatever you’re submitting! This means if it’s a graphic you need to have access to the vector file (.ai, .psd or .eps) and of it’s a photograph it needs to be hi=res and as big as possible. If you’re taking a photograph to use set up your camera for the maxiumum 10MP-14MP at 300dpi. The rule is the bigger the original file, the better it will look printed!
It’s simple! Just click on the ‘Enter Now’ button below to take you to the competition page on facebook, and follow the 4 easy steps to upload your entries!
Competition Low Down
- You can enter as many designs as you’d like — no limits!
- The designs are going to be printed on canopies — these are HUGE pieces of art. If submitting a graphics image it needs to be min a vector format (.ai, .psd or .eps). If you are submitting a photograph it should be hi-res and if possible above 8MP (if you’re taking a photograph to use set up your camera for the maxiumum 10MP-14MP at 300dpi). The rule is the bigger the original file, the better it will look printed!
- NZ Aerosports Ltd reserves the right to use any artwork or entry for shameless promotional, sales and print purposes.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to make sure any artwork they use in their submission is copyright free. NZ Aerosports Ltd will not be held responsible for any use of copyrighted material post competition. Which means you cannot sue our asses!
- Our decision of a winner is final! No correspondence or bitching about it will be entered into. Wink.